Sonic Boom RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic Boom RPG

A Roleplaying Forum for Sonic the Hedgehog!

+3
Zero
Stormer
Durzan
7 posters

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself!

Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself! Empty Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself!

Post by Durzan Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 am

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself! Congratulations009

I am proud to announce the Official Opening of this forum! Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread.

Let the role-play begin!

Let the work on the Webseries also begin!

Last edited by Durzan on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself! Empty Welcome to the Fantasy Zone. Get Ready.

Post by Stormer Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:52 am

(Badass Theme Song for this RP)

Hello everyone, and welcome to The Sonic Boom. I am Stormer, second in command around here and assistant to Durzan. We would like to cordially invite you all to join us in our own little Fantasy Zone for the AGES, our brave new world, our rebirth of the world of gaming's favorite spikey blue mammal, Sonic the Hedgehog. In this dystopian future, every choice you make brings the earth one step closer to freedom or total authoritarian rule. Will you join those rebels who wish to save this planet from disaster, or will you fight to conquer the world for the UN? It's your choice. Either way, you'll have a blast. You ready?
    Zero
    Zero

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself!

Post by Zero Sun May 04, 2014 11:51 am

Hey guys, I'm Stormer's younger brother, Zero the Hero! You can just call me Zero though. My brother told me about The Sonic Boom fanfic and I decided to give it a read. And may I just say, you guys are flipping awesome! This is one of the best Sonic fanfics I have ever read and I have read a ton of them. I look forward to more awesomeness with you guys!
    Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself! Empty Re: Welcome to the Sonic Boom! Come and Introduce Yourself!

Post by Durzan Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:30 am

I smell some new members! Go ahead and say hello!
    BetaKatana
    BetaKatana
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by BetaKatana Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

A pleasure to meet you all. ^^ I'm Beta, it's great to be here! I'm a Sonic fan artist that doubles as a voice actor, and I used to do a lot of writing as a kid, but I haven't written something truly good in a long time. I found out about you guys through deviantart when Stormer posted a journal to advertise, best journal I ever took the time to read. After having a fair amount of success with my voice acting clients and getting a confidence boost, as well as taking a fair bit of interest in what you guys are all about, I figured hey, may as well give it a try and try to be helpful in some way. If there's anything you need, just ask, I'll do my best not to let you down. ^^
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Stormer Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Then, welcome, Beta, to the forums.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Welcome Beta!
    BetaKatana
    BetaKatana
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by BetaKatana Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Thank you Zero. ^^
    Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Post by Durzan Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Welcome Beta!
    BetaKatana
    BetaKatana
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by BetaKatana Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Thank you Durzan. ^^
    ClockworkHyena
    ClockworkHyena
    Private
    Private

Post by ClockworkHyena Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:48 pm

"Salutations. My name is ClockworkHyena. You may call my Clock, just don't forget the L.

"I am a fanbase artist and have been for several years. I mostly draw Sonic but do dabble in anime and some other offkey series. My artwork does recieve a gldecent amount of attention and support, and its a style that has developed for four years. Including the two years I have sold my artwork.
    "I'm not much use in other fields to my knowledge. Art is, by far, all I know that could help in this project. Hopefully that can be put to use.

"Nice to meet everyone and hope we can get this project off the ground."
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Stormer Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:52 pm

Pleased to have you on board, Clock. Your Sonic art looks quite nice, which will be immensely helpful for this project.
    Shiny Umbreon
    Shiny Umbreon
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Shiny Umbreon Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night, everyone! My name is William, or Will if you prefer. I'm a visual artist as well as a vocal artist. I'm mainly an artist on deviantArt, but I'm planning on doing a lot of voice acting on Newgrounds, the VAA and, if luck is on my side, in a lot of other projects. I am a fan of multiple video game franchises, but franchises like Pokémon, Sonic and Sly Cooper are my absolute favorites. I also do some writing, but I've been having a little bit of a writer's block for the last few couple of months.
    What's special about me is that I'm always late to everything, or a certain someone I'm always a step behind beats me to it. I don't let it bother me that much, though, as the fun of it all is not to be the first one to compete, but to play the game. I found out about you and your project through a good friend of mine, Stormer, on deviantArt, and I am more than interested in taking part in this project. I haven't had any roles yet, but I am willing to do everything I can for everything I take part in. I don't expect to be asked for any writing or design help, as other people here are more viable for it than me, but if there is any voice acting open, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist.
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Stormer Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Any kind of help is appriciated, Will. Welcome to the team.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Welcome to the forum, Will!
    BetaKatana
    BetaKatana
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by BetaKatana Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Nice to see both of you! It's great to have you aboard.
    Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Post by Durzan Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Welcome to All!
    StellatheFox26
    StellatheFox26
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by StellatheFox26 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:02 pm

My name is Stella the Fox. Just call me Stella though. I'm an artist, video maker, and I do crazy voices and sounds (usually when no one is around). Since I need a boost in my public speaking, I figure I should practice and this will be a good start. I may not be able to participate all the time, my schedule is kinda crazy since I have to go to my dad's every two weeks. I'll do what I can and take what I can get when being a voice actor. Glad to meet you all.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Welcome, Stella!
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Stormer Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:05 am

Glad to see my DA journal is attracting a bunch of new members. Welcome aboard, Stella.
    StellatheFox26
    StellatheFox26
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by StellatheFox26 Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get started.
    ClockworkHyena
    ClockworkHyena
    Private
    Private

Post by ClockworkHyena Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:04 am

"Yaes, Welcome Stella!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:31 am