Sonic Boom RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic Boom RPG

A Roleplaying Forum for Sonic the Hedgehog!

4 posters

Looking for Staff Members

Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Looking for Staff Members Empty Looking for Staff Members

Post by Durzan Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I am looking for trustworthy people who would be willing to join the staff. Those that I know well will be promoted to Moderators or Admins, while those whom I approve of will start out as Warrant Officers.

Please post your creditials here, and state why you think you should be a member of the staff.
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Looking for Staff Members Empty Re: Looking for Staff Members

Post by Stormer Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 am

Well, I'm one of your best friends on the MG, I'm the only other person on here right now besides you, I have plenty of good ideas to make this place awesome, and I feel I'd do a great job in a staff role. This will be my first staff role if I am approved.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue May 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Hey guys, I would like to join up as part of the Staff because , well, besides you guys I am the only person here. I have plenty of ideas to change that though and when I am part of the staff, I will make this forum and us famous for being awesome!
    Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Post by Durzan Tue May 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Accepted. You are already a Warrant Officer. Stormer promoted you earlier.
    Zero
    Zero

Post by Zero Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank you.
    TechnoRosen
    TechnoRosen
    Private
    Private

Post by TechnoRosen Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 am

Well. I don't really know if the qualifications of good leader skills and understanding towards people's needs count. But oh what the hey, I am a older brother of a family and I know how people work towards mindset. I don't have much credentials other being a equalist (a person obsessed with equality and equal treatment). I can promise you though that you won't see me causing trouble, you won't see me abusing power (been on the other side of the end of that stick and it sucks), you won't find me doing crazy things to site (I don't know how to either of those things except help others in a situation), and you won't see me trying to take the throne or take leadership if someone is not around anymore. I think the only thing you have to worry about...is nothing really. I also have great internet so that's a plus and I don't have that much stuff to do in my life except go to work, and go to school (online thank god). So...yeah i can promise you all that I can be a good team worker and to be honest, I actually love people so. Either way. Don't choose me or do. I would probably take it lightly and just shrug it off.
    Durzan
    Durzan
    Chief Administrator
    Chief Administrator

Post by Durzan Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Welcome! I have put you as a Webseries Staffmember for now. We don't have a large number of members at the moment, so having a large staff is impractical. However, I will keep you in consideration for the status of Warrant Officer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:31 am