Sonic Boom RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sonic Boom RPG

A Roleplaying Forum for Sonic the Hedgehog!

Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis"

Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis" Empty Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis"

Post by Stormer Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 am

(Background Music)

1 week had passed since GUN had fired orbital missiles at all non-GUN military bases from the Space Colony ARK and fired the Eclipse Cannon upon Facility Bravo, and the world was in chaos. The Rebel Nations were stunned that Fidel was willing to go to such lengths to ensure his rule over the UN, and several of the nations had declared a state of emergency. World War III was pounding on the door, and it seemed like there was no hope of stopping Fidel from taking over the entire planet.

But Dr. Ivan Robotnovich had more than a few more tricks up his sleeve, including a pair of new recruits to his super soldier program...

--05:35 Hours, 1 Week After The Eclipse Cannon Fired--

It seemed like Stormer was in this empty void forever. All around him, he saw nothing but a white world, a still, lifeless wasteland. The only thing he heard was faint, whispering voices, saying things like, "Injuries....too great..." and "...can save them... Doctor". "Am I...dead?", Stormer wondered to himself, "Why does Heaven feel like a cold, empty void?"

Then, Stormer's eyes twitched. As he weakly looked around the room, he could faintly make out the shape of a tall, slightly rotund man with glasses, an operating table, a glowing light overhead, and a second operating table with a female with long, black hair lying on top. He then opened his eyes fully for the first time in what seemed like forever. He sat up, noticing he was in a white medical gown. And then, he saw his hands. No longer were they flesh and bone, but instead made of latex and steel. "What's happened to me!?", Stormer yelled. As he said this, the fat man in red walked towards him, and with a smile on his face he said, "Ah, good. You're finally awake."
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis" Empty Reunions

Post by Stormer Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am

Stormer turned his head to his left side and saw The Doctor. He was 6 feet tall, bald, slightly portly, and had a fine, long mustache on his face, wearing what seemed to be a custom outfit. "Who the heck are you?", Stormer asked, "Did you do...this...to me? And where are my squadmates? Where's my family? Where's Chiharu!?"

The fat man replied with a slight Russian accent, "My name is Dr. Ivan Robotnovich. And yes, I did this to your body, tovariich. You would have been dead had I not. As for your comrades, I only found that girl that was near you when the missiles hit."

Stormer was confused. "Robotnovich...wait a minute! You're the head of Robotnik Enterprises!"

Robotnik bowed in response. "I am indeed, comrade. And now I am one who has saved your life."

Stormer then looked at the other operating table and found Chiharu's body lying on it, with modifications to her body much like his own. "Oh my God, Chiharu! Wake up! Please!"

The Japanese female twitched her eyes a bit, and then grunted as she woke up. "Ow, my head. Stormer, is that you, my love?"

Stormer didn't say a word, quickly hugging Chii with tears of joy in his eyes, happy that his girl was still alive.

"I do not like having to break up a happy reunion, but we have more pressing matters to attend to." said Ivan as he turned on a holographic TV.

"This is Scarlet Garcia reporting live from Station Square, where the city has been in a panic since the orbital missile strike 1 week ago. Several nations have declared a national state of emergency, and casualties from the destruction of the military bases are well in the 10,000's and rising nationwide. We will continue to keep you all informed as to why this strike took place as more information develops." 

"They launched orbital missiles at Station Square's military bases?", said Stormer.

"Not just Station Square's bases. At all non-GUN military bases worldwide. Launched from the Space Colony ARK.", the doctor said.

"So that's why the last thing I remember was running from a missile strike with Chiharu!", he said.

"Then that means that Arcadiana Airfield...", realized Chii.

"Is kaput. You two were far enough away from the blast to not be killed instantly, but not far enough away to avoid near-mortal injuries.", Ivan finished.

"My family was near the center of the base, bringing lunch to my dad when the missiles hit...oh my God.", Stormer said with horror on his face.

"I'm afraid that my warrant officer only found you and your girlfriend's bodies among the rubble of the airfield. I am so sorry for your loss, comrade.", the Doctor said.

"That means that we're the only ones left of the militia, Stormer... We have no one but...each other..., Chii said with tears forming in her eyes.

The two of them just started crying, while sharing a loving embrace. Just two newly awakened cyborgs, with no home, no friends, no family. Ivan lifted up his glasses and rubbed his eyes, then took out a small cloth and cleaned the lenses.
    Stormer
    Stormer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis" Empty The Proposition

Post by Stormer Thu May 01, 2014 8:06 am

Robotnik put his glasses back on and began to speak.

"I have a proposition for the both of you."

"A proposal? Of what kind, Doctor Ivan?", Stormer asked.

"As gratitude for me saving your lives, you two will join my army against the United Nations as the first candidates of my elite super soldier program. I will give you both weapons, equipment, and shelter if you choose to sign up. What do you say? A fair trade?"

Stormer and Chii quietly talked to each other about whether or not to accept the doctor's terms. They soon made their decision.

"Alright, we've made our decision. We will join. It's the best way we can repay you for saving us. And this way, we can avenge my squadmates and my family and end Fidel's rule!, Stormer responded.

"And besides, we have no place else to go, now that the airfield is destroyed.", Chiharu chimed in.

"Excellent. I took the liberty of recreating the clothes that you both were wearing before you nearly died. They are now made of a special fiber that will automatically regenerate itself if the clothes get any holes in them. I also created special synthetic skin that goes over your cybernetics, so you can feel more human.", said the Doctor as he pushed a switch.

Two capsules extended from the walls, one containing Stormer's clothes and synthetic skin, the other containing Chiharu's clothes and synthetic skin. "Please, both of you, step inside the capsules. They will dress you."

Stormer and Chiharu nodded to each other and walked to their respective capsules. When they stood inside their capsules, several mechanical arms extended from the walls and floor, placing pieces of synthetic skin on each part of their bodies. When the arms were finished with the skin, they put both of their clothes on. Their clothes looked exactly like the ones they had before, right down to the last fiber. The arms soon finished their work, and the two of them stepped out of the capsules, clad in their favorite outfits.

"It feels a bit weird to have my body made of metal, but I'll get used to it, I guess.", Chiharu said.

Sponsored content

Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis" Empty Re: Robotnik Enterprises Lab: Unknown, USA - "Genesis"

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:30 am